Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Page, Questions and Answers

Since starting my blog up I have had people emailing me asking me questions about agricultural related subjects. I have been answering them to my fullest extent. I have been thinking about this and have realized from my many years in the class room that the majority of the time a question asked is a question that many people have, but just never spoke up. So I would like to let everyone feel free to email me (halnixdorff@gmail.com) or just post on my blog any questions you may have about agricultural related subjects. I will be starting up a new page to answer these questions to the best of my ability, any questions I cant answer I will hopefully be able to find someone that can or leave it open for other people to answer for you. Thanks and ask away!

1 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

Hal, maybe you could post some of those questions that you have been getting as blogs. Others might have those same questions too.
www.crystalcattle.com

Post a Comment